Do you find yourself spending too much money on your business and not making enough on your returns? This is the biggest reason businesses fail.
Free marketing strategies are not just a BandAid until you can get paid ads. If you implement free strategies you can start bringing in more profits, more money, and more free time to enjoy.
- What free marketing strategies can you integrate into your daily marketing plan?
Many business people say Social Networking (Social Media) is:
- not sure where to put focus
- how do you balance your time
- it’s too confusing
You need to spend a minimum of 1-2 smart hours a day using free marketing:
— Narrow your marketing focus – pick five free marketing sites so you don’t spread yourself too thin. Start by focusing on Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, LinkedIn and marketing/submitting your articles. You are not going to be really effective unless your efforts are focused and you become an expert in these 5 areas – don’t let the other sites pull your attention away.
- Start: Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, and Your Article Marketing =
Utilize these five different marketing places – they are different categories.
- Facebook is biggest, professional and social networking site.
- LinkedIn is business networking site, here you are building business connections
- Twitter – is a micro-blog where you make short posts that instantly are shown to everyone who is following you and connecting
- YouTube as a video marketing site is very powerful
- Article marketing – free sites are where you post articles and people read your great content of valuable information of at least 400 words – people like what you read and go to your site
All five of these sites work exceptionally well – if you focus on these five areas you can build your business and marketing platform in these five places. Gain a following, online relationships and contacts to help you grow yourself and your business.
It doesn’t’ need to be time-consuming or confusing.
You do need to spend time keep up on your Social Networking sites – and continue to build relationships with people adding connections and posting everyday. Do one or two things each day to maintain that base.
– Facebook – check in about 6 times a day – spending 2-3 minutes each time building relationships with old friends and new acquaintances – help others get to know who you are (not selling your business here) – Also – have your blog and articles automatically post to Facebook as you submit (that is when you are giving valuable and helpful – to others – content information about your business),
– LinkedIn – Make comments and connect with 2-3 new business ‘links’ – take about 5-10 minutes a day. You can have your Twitter postings go here automatically, also.
– Twitter – Respond to and find new Twitter friends to add to your flock. Re-tweet good content and you’ll gain positive attention and hopefully some thank you notes. Let others know how your day is going, the weather, life – but, keep it positive. And, insert business updates.